Unlike any other products on the market, our buds are FULLY INFUSED with Cannabinoids (mostly THC). These flowers are also FULLY INFUSED with QUALITY TERPENES. Our products have consistently been rated higher than competitors time and time again. We also have a State Licensed Facility to process our products, unlike everyone else trying to enter the industry from their dirty garage. This is our new 7 Cannabinoid Infused Flower. This flower is infused with a blend of THCJD THCP HHC Delta 8 THC CBD & CBN, we are the only company to currently have this available.
Does This Product Compare to Medical Marijuana?
Our Flower is very high quality, so much so, that even seasoned cannabis users will be able to enjoy and even admire the look, smell, taste, and effect of these premium delta 8 infused buds.
Delta 8 Flower – Quick Answers For New Users
Here are some quick tips for people who have never smoked Delta 8 buds before:
- It’s not quite like medicinal marijuana’s Delta 9 THC in terms of how extreme the euphoria is.
- Delta 8 Flower tastes very close to classic cannabis
- Delta 8 THC produces euphoric effects, though they are not known to cause feelings of anxiety. This is typically most appealing to users, as many people report feeling anxious when consuming Delta 9 THC products.
- You smoke Delta 8 buds the same way you would smoke medicinal marijuana. The most common ways are:
- Roll It Up In a Joint
- Smoke it in a nice clean glass pipe, water pipe/bong, or an electronic dry-herb vaporizer
- It is legal in most states. We do what we can to keep up to date on laws, however, it is not our responsibility to keep up-to-date laws per state. Before ordering, we suggest asking: Is Delta 8 legal in my state?
Top Questions About Ordering:
- Q: I am concerned about getting a package that looks like it contains hemp or marijuana. Is your packaging discreet?
- A: Our shipping is discreet! We ship using standard postal service packaging. This means that there is no indication on the box for what is inside. Other than the return label stating our company name, the box does not mention hemp, cannabis, CBD, THC, cannabinoids, or anything else on the box.
- Q: Will I fail a drug test by smoking Delta-8 THC?
- A: Yes, you will likely fail a drug test with Delta 8 THC in your system. If you need to pass a drug screening, then we suggest you do not use Delta 8 or Full-Spectrum CBD products.
- Q: Will I get “high” with Delta 8 Flower?
- A: Yes. You will get a euphoria! It is not known to be as intense of euphoria as its isomer relative, Delta 9 THC that is present in medicinal marijuana.
- Q: Does you use any solvents to treat the CBD flower with Delta 8 THC Distillate?
- A: We does not use solvents to treat its Delta 8 buds. We only uses heat and pressure to make its flower.
- Q: Do you ship outside of the United States? / Do you ship to the UK / Do you ship to Australia / Do you ship to the Netherlands
- A: No, at this time we have not established relationships with external country customs and cannot guarantee safe delivery of your package. We look forward to serving outside of the United States as soon as possible.
Why Choose Green Line Products / Why Is Green Line Products Increasing In Popularity
At Green Line, we make our Flower with a professionally engineered machine that is specially crafted to allow us to treat our Flowers and make them into the double dosed THC buds you know, love, and enjoy today! The reason our flower is out-pacing the competition is simply that our product is cleaner, tastes better, and doesn’t involve the use of additional additives or solvents to treat flower.
Simply put, Green Line Products is the way to go when you want to buy the best delta 8 flowers without any solvents.
Legal Notice – Delta 8 THC Hemp Flower
This product is federally legal and complies with the Farm Act of 2018. These products do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. The hemp flower and delta 8 are third-party lab-tested for toxins, metals, pesticides, and potency. These products are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration.
You must be 21 years of age or older. Delta 8 THC is considered to be intoxicating. Do not operate equipment or vehicles while using this product. If you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications, consult your doctor before use.
CLICK HERE to see Certificates of Analysis
There are no reviews yet.